These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions.
Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, ReNulled and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and ReNulled may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant ReNulled a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. ReNulled reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and ReNulled express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall ReNulled, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. ReNulled, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent ReNulled from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
ReNulled is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The ReNulled is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between ReNulled and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of West Bengal, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in West Bengal for the resolution of any disputes.
We consider a refund within 7 days of making the subscription on a case-by-case basis and do not offer unconditional refunds. Due to the increase of frauds in the industry (making a subscription, downloading our products, and then requesting a refund to get all products for free), we only grant a refund in certain specific cases.
The products we provide are digital downloads, and we cannot limit their usage after download. Therefore, a refund will only be considered within 7 days after the subscription date.
However, you must first contact our technical support. We always try our best to solve such issues for our customers, and we will surely issue a refund if we can not help the customer solve them.
The refund WILL be granted if:
- The subscription was completely unusable or the downloaded product has license restrictions that make the product unusable and our support team could not help you
- You have contacted the support service, but have not received support in accordance with the Support Policy
The refund will NOT be granted if:
- You have not contacted our support team on the website and just ask for a refund after you subscribe to one of our plans.
- You have not provided sufficient proof that the product does not work and refuse to cooperate with our support team
- You made a mistake and you subscribe to one of our plans or you simply change your mind
- You no longer need the subscription after you’ve downloaded many products
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use our products. You have not carefully read the documentation from the developer and can not install or configure the downloaded product correctly
- The product is not compatible with your WordPress, plugins, web server, or other environments
- The product did not meet your expectations. You should review the selling page and ask questions to clear any confusion before the subscription
- The product displays a message that you need to enter your license key or activate it to receive automatic updates, and there are no other license restrictions
- You broke your site during product installation or lost data
- You do not plan to use the service in the future.